Friday, April 12, 2013

for your listening pleasure...

     When it comes to creating exciting new sounds and atmospheres I have never pulled any punches. I like my music like I like most things in this life: honest, raw, unadulterated, uncensored, and boundless. I spent over a decade in a very unhappy relationship with the music business, although I had the good fortune of experiencing many wonderful adventures during that time. I also got to make a lot of music at the expense of others with much deeper pockets than I ever had. However, today with the availability of inexpensive, mobile recording equipment and more electronic goodies than any one could ever dream up back in the day, as well as the ability to drop music directly into the ears of those hungry for adventurous sounds, I am finally living my dream as an emancipated artist who wears no shackles and takes no shit!

     Over the next several months I will be releasing my Bedtime for Robots music for sale to the public for the very first time. I also plan to release each and every one of my 22 full length BFR albums over the next few years. For now you can download some tracks for free and listen to a shitload of samples, even listen to Bedtime for Robots radio at the following web locations:

Bedtime for Robots @ LastFM

Bedtime for Robots @ Soundcloud

creating ELEMENTS on iPhone 4S

Cheers and happy exploring!

Michael Ferentino

follow this blog on bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment